Monday, June 24, 2013

J&P Cycles Open House Rally Reminder

I just wanted to inform those of you in the Midwest United States that J&P Cycles is having their 34th annual open house rally this weekend.  The rally is located at their Anamosa facility, June 29-30th.


Founded in 1979 and beginning as a small motorcycle parts shop, J&P Cycles has grow into a major player in the motorcycle supply industry.  They have stores in Sturgis, SD, at "Destination Daytona" in Ormond Beach, Florida and another at Anamosa, IA, that is attached to the company's headquarters.  Parham, the owner of J&P cycles, also helped found the National Motorcycle Museum in Anamosa, IA.  

The open house rally will feature over 110 vendors, free food, entertainment including bikes shows, shunt shows, meeting Roland Sands, and meeting Opie and Chibs from Sons of Anarchy fame.  Lets not leave out clearance and discounted products.

I have previously not attended the J&P's open house, but I plan on changing that and riding up to Anamosa on Saturday.  If I make it, I will bring you a ride report next week.  If you plan on going, let me know and we can meet up.  Until next time, ride safe.






No comments: